Imagine a life where abundance isn’t just a distant daydream, but a rightful treasure waiting to be claimed. Florence Scovel Shinn, a trailblazer in the realm of New Thought, understood the immense influence our thoughts and words have in shaping our reality. Her affirmations for prosperity serve as enchanted keys, unlocking doors to a world overflowing with endless possibilities.
A quick note about these Florence Scovel Shinn inspired affirmations for prosperity—Florence was very religious and there is a lot of reference to God. If this is not your thing, simply replace “God” with whatever it is you do believe.
How to make affirmations for prosperity work for you?
Affirmations are effective in manifesting the life you want, but it’s important that you understand that just saying the words will not magically open the floodgates to wealth. To make affirmations work for you, you need to do more than repeat them like a robot. It’s like planting a seed that needs your care and attention to grow. You can’t just say the words and expect magic. You need to practice and think about what the words mean to you. When you do this, your thoughts and actions start to match what you want, and that’s when affirmations manifest into your reality.
Unlocking the Path to Riches with Affirmations for Prosperity
- All that is mine by Divine Right is now released and reaches me in great avalanches of abundance, under grace in miraculous ways.
- I am in tune with the rhythm of abundance, dancing in harmony with the ever-flowing currents of prosperity.
- Goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the house of abundance forever.
- I give thanks that the millions which are mine by Divine Right, now pour in and pile up under grace in perfect ways.
- All Channels are free! All Doors are open!
- The warrior within me has already won.
- Infinite Spirit, I embrace my role as a co-creator of my destiny. I welcome the prosperity that flows effortlessly into my life.
- My God is a God of plenty and I now receive all that I desire or require and more.
- Endless good now comes to me in endless ways.
- My thoughts and actions are aligned with financial success, guiding me toward opportunities and rewards.
- I am the master of my financial destiny, and I confidently make decisions that lead to prosperity.
- There is no competition on the spiritual plane. What is rightfully mine is given me under grace.
- My ships come in over a calm sea, under grace in perfect ways.
- My thoughts and intentions create a magnetic field that draws in the wealth and opportunities I desire.
- I am grateful for the blessings of the past, present, and future. I am a magnet for continuous abundance and growth.
- All channels are free and all doors fly open for my immediate and endless, Divinely Designed supply.
- I am open to receiving unexpected windfalls and blessings from sources known and unknown.
- The universe is a vast playground of possibilities, and I explore it fearlessly, knowing that abundance awaits me.
- With every breath, I inhale abundance, and with every exhale, I release scarcity.
- All lack, limitation, and failure are wiped out of my consciousness.
- Every step I take is supported by the universe, guiding me towards my highest financial potential.
- I am the master of my financial destiny, and I sculpt it with thoughts of abundance and actions of purpose.
- Everything in the Universe, visible and invisible, is working to bring to me my own.
- My mindset is a magnet for success, attracting opportunities and solutions that lead to financial freedom.
- Giving precedes receiving and my gifts to others precede God’s gifts to me.
- I am now on the royal road of Success, Happiness, and Abundance. All the traffic goes my way.
- The four winds of success now blow to me my own. From North, South, East, and West comes my endless good.
- I am awake to my good and gather in the harvest of endless opportunities.
- I am open to receiving all forms of abundance, knowing that they are drawn to me like a magnet.
- I will not weary of well-doing, for when I least expect it I shall reap.
- I am fearless in letting money go out, knowing God is my immediate and endless supply.
- The universe is conspiring in my favor, aligning circumstances to bring forth my dreams in perfect timing.
- I give thanks for my whirlwind success.
- I am a conscious steward of wealth, using it to create positive change in my life and the lives of others.
- What God has done for others He can do for me and more!
- Unexpected doors fly open, unexpected channels are free, and endless avalanches of abundance are poured out upon me, under grace in perfect ways.
- I am harmonious, poised, and magnetic.
- The universe responds to my positive vibrations, showering me with blessings and opportunities.
- I am linked with an endless golden stream of prosperity that comes to me under grace in perfect ways.
- I banish the past and now live in the wonderful now, where happy surprises come to me each day.
- I spend money under direct inspiration wisely and fearlessly, knowing my supply is endless and immediate.
- As one door shuts, another door is opened.
- I see clearly and act quickly and my greatest expectations come to pass in a miraculous way.
- I make friends with hindrances and every obstacle becomes a stepping-stone.
- Infinite Spirit, open the way for my great abundance. I am an irresistible magnet for all that belongs to me by Divine Right.
- The universe conspires to fulfill my desires, orchestrating events that lead to my ultimate prosperity.
- I am a steward of wealth, using it to create a better life for myself and contribute to the greater good.
- I am the universe’s faithful partner in manifesting abundance, and I welcome its gifts with gratitude.
- My seemingly impossible good now comes to pass, the unexpected now happens.
- I am aligned with the energy of abundance, and I attract all that is needed to fulfill my dreams.
- Boundless Universe, I welcome the flow of prosperity into my life. I attract all that is rightfully mine with open arms.
- My supply is endless, inexhaustible, and immediate and comes to me under grace in perfect ways.
- I release any attachment to lack and scarcity, embracing the truth that I am always provided for.
- With every action I take, I set in motion a chain reaction of prosperity that returns to me multiplied.
- I radiate gratitude for the blessings that surround me and for the prosperity that flows abundantly into my life.
- I embrace the flow of abundance, allowing it to nourish and uplift every area of my life.
- Every man is a golden link in the chain of my good.
- The genius within me is now released.
- The universe is abundant, and I align my thoughts and actions to match its boundless nature.
- I am a vessel of Divine prosperity. As I align with the Universe’s rhythm, I attract wealth, joy, and success with ease.
- Every step I take is guided by the rhythm of abundance, leading me towards my greatest financial achievements.
- All enemy thoughts are wiped out. I am victorious.
- I now release the gold mine within me.
- I do not limit God by seeing limitations in myself. With God and myself, all things are possible.
- I now draw from the abundance of the spheres my immediate and endless supply.
- Every day is a canvas on which I paint my desires, infusing it with colors of wealth and prosperity.
- I am worthy of receiving boundless blessings, and I welcome them into my life with gratitude.
From one friend to another
I strongly believe in affirmations. They work for me, but they are complicated.
- When you start with a new affirmation, you’re probably going to feel like you’re lying to yourself. You may feel silly and you may not believe the words you’re saying, but persist and over time, you will start believing it.
- Choose your affirmations carefully. Really think about what they mean, because with continued use, they will manifest. Let me explain.
For at least the last decade, I’ve been saying “Everything I desire is within my reach.” I’ve been saying it for so long that I now 100% believe this is true for me. Looking through my past goals and aspirations, I’ve gotten almost everything I wanted because I believed these things were within my reach. But just this morning, I was telling my husband that I want to stop saying that “everything I desire is within my reach.” Instead, I am going to start saying, “Everything I desire comes to me easily and effortlessly.”
You may be wondering what the big deal is, but I assure you, there is a big difference. I have found that yes, everything I desire does seem to be within my reach, but I’m always having to really reach for it. It’s like I get what I want, but there is always struggle and effort involved. For example, I’ve been dreaming about this trip we are taking to France next month, but the only way we can afford it is if we pay with credit card points, and the kids stay home. (They have school anyway, so I don’t feel too bad about leaving them home.)
Don’t misunderstand me—I’m not afraid of hard work, but why struggle if it is possible for things to effortlessly come to me?
Looks like the gurus like Wayne Dyer, Neville Goddard, Abraham Hicks, and of course Florence Shinn were right when they said that words matter! I’ve given you a list of 67 affirmations for prosperity (inspired by Florence), so pick wisely.